Putting my experience to work for you.
Leaving your current home can be an emotional, complicated, time consuming and frustrating episode for all involved. Understanding the selling process and marketing your home effectively is critical in today’s market. My role will be to make the process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. I will listen, advise, consult, lead and negotiate with your best interests as my top priority.
When you hire me I will do the following:
- I will do my research and show you examples of comparable properties, sales history and provide you detailed reports that will determine the highest possible selling price for your home.
- I provide a detailed checklist of enhancements needed to make a great first impression in an effort to bring you maximum value to your house.
- I will develop a marketing plan that is specific to your property to bring us the best results in the least amount of time.
- When we establish the price and marketing plan your property will immediately be listed on MLS as well as other relevant websites.
- Open Houses are optional and will be scheduled for a Saturday or Sunday between 2:00pm and 4:00pm.
- Professional feature sheets will be provided detailing highlights and information about your home.
- Previously registered buyers looking for a similar property are contacted and invited for a viewing.
- I will establish with you the best means of communication to keep you informed on the activity of your property including feedback of all viewings.
- I will bring you all offers, give my professional opinion, point out strengths and deficiencies, listen to your direction, and then negotiate your sale agreement including clauses and terms that serve your best interests.
- As your Real Estate I am committed to being there every step of the way before and after the sale. My goal is to give you the best possible service to you, my client. If you are not completely satisfied, you may terminate the listing at any time.